“Animal Reiki is a gift for animals and humans. Animals see the relationship with us as mutual giving and receiving, infused with love.” – From the ICRT Animal Reiki class manual
Please email, call or text for dates and locations of upcoming classes.
**If you have 3 or more people interested in a specific class
contact us and we can schedule one just for your group.
***To qualify for the Level I/II animal class a student must have taken Reiki I & II for humans from any Reiki lineage.
Animal Reiki I & II
Animal Reiki I & II are taught together during a two-day online class and includes two Animal Reiki Placements (attunements). For those who want to share Reiki with animals, this beginning training is comprehensive. Upon completion, you can offer Animal Reiki treatments to all species of animals.
The Animal Reiki energy received in this course is a unique Reiki energy given to us as a special life force energy for the animals. The Placements given in the ICRT Animal Reiki I & II class will attune and unify the Animal Reiki symbol with each student’s existing Reiki energy and symbols and allow the practitioner to channel the Animal Reiki energy.
This course includes practitioner skills, tools, and techniques needed to share Reiki with the animals. It is a combination of lecture, discussion, and practice and is open to all Reiki lineages.
The information and techniques for both levels include:
• The history of ICRT Animal Reiki.
• Animal Reiki defined and discussion of priorities for animals.
• An Usui Reiki symbols refresher.
• The Animal Reiki symbol—The Tree of Life.
• Animal Reiki I & II Placements.
• Animal Reiki techniques for in-person and distant sessions, including preparation exercises and healing technique meditations: Animal Reiki Grounding Exercise, Whole
Body Awareness Exercise, Divine Animal Circle Healing Technique, Healing Compassion Fatigue, and Animal Grief Healing Meditation.
• Discussion on giving Animal Reiki full sessions in person or live online, including session preparation, receiving the animal’s consent for Reiki, various Animal Reiki
session environments, and developing your own Animal Reiki style.
• Review of common healing issues for animals, including disharmony, unfulfilled purpose, loneliness, grief, confusion, illness, compassion fatigue, end of life, animals
and children, and behavioral problems.
• Distant Animal Reiki techniques for single animals or groups, candidates for distant Reiki, and how to use photos, written notes, Facetime, or live webcams for distant
• How to give Reiki to many species of animals.
• Balancing empathy and compassion, compassion fatigue and practitioner self-care, and end-of-life support, whether natural death or compassionate euthanasia.
• Practice time working with animals in person or online.
• Review of how to create a thriving Animal Reiki practice, including in the formal or professional environments of veterinary offices, zoos or wildlife rehab facilities, animal shelters, therapy animal organizations, and animal sanctuaries, and ways you might use Reiki in these settings.
• The ICRT Animal Reiki I/II Manual
• A class certificate.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is completed. Please commit to additional time to practice Animal Reiki with animal members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to completely gain the experience and confidence you need to use Animal Reiki training.
ICRT Animal Reiki Master
***To qualify for the Master animal class a student must have taken Reiki I & II and Master for humans from any Reiki lineage.
The ICRT Animal Reiki Master class is a three-day class. To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I & II and Reiki Master for humans and the ICRT Animal Reiki I & II class. This Master class provides the Animal Reiki symbol and energy and the tools and techniques needed to practice, share Reiki with animals, and teach ICRT Animal Reiki with skill and expertise. Upon completion, you can teach both in-person and online ICRT Animal Reiki I & II and Master Classes.
The Animal Reiki energy received in this course is a unique Reiki energy given to us as a special life force energy for the animals. Animal Reiki energy empowers both animal and human vitality and life force and restores the blessings between the animals and the people. Animal Reiki energy and this Master class are as deeply healing for humans as for animals.
The ICRT Animal Reiki Master class includes four Ignitions (attunements), the Tree of Life Experience, and the Whole-Body Listening Experience. The Ignitions will ignite and unify the Animal Reiki symbol and energy with your existing Reiki Master symbol or symbols. In addition, you will learn how to teach the tools and techniques for your ICRT Animal Reiki I & II and Master classes.
The teaching tools and techniques presented in the class manual are for both online and in-person ICRT Animal Reiki classes.
In this three-day course, you will:
• Learn additional practitioner skills to help work with and heal animals using Reiki.
• Receive four Ignitions to the Animal Reiki symbol and energy.
• Receive and learn the Divine Animal Kingdom Healing Experience and the Whole-Body Listening Experience.
• Become qualified to teach ICRT Animal Reiki I & II and ICRT Animal Reiki Master upon completion.
• Deepen your experience, knowledge, and communion with the animals, the Spirit of the Earth, and the divinity of the Earth.
• Learn additional practitioner and Animal Reiki healing tools, including giving Reiki Placements to animals so they receive the Animal Reiki energy for their use.
• Receive instruction on how to give Placements for Animal Reiki I & II and four Ignitions for Animal Reiki Master.
• Learn how to conduct the Experiences and Invocations.
• Have practice time in class.
• Tools and techniques for creating and teaching an Animal Reiki class for both in-person and online classes.
• The ICRT Animal Reiki Master manual
• A class certificate.
Tuition for all Animal Reiki Classes:
Tuition for the Animal I/II Class is $495.00
Tuition for the Animal Reiki Master Class is $1295.00
Animal Reiki Level I/II class August 19-20, 2023 ***ONLINE***
Animal Reiki Level I/II class November 11-12, 2023 ***ONLINE***
Animal Reiki MASTER class January 27-29, 2024 ***ONLINE***